Our newly established Home Care service has quickly gained an excellent reputation for its high level of care and reliability. From our first contact with you and your family we ensure you receive a bespoke, personal care package with all relevant parties considered and full assessments carried out.
We fully respect your choice to stay in your own home and can support you in a variety of ways to enable you to do so. With our help, we hope your life will continue to have real meaning and purpose. In the local community we assist the elderly, ill and disabled to live independently in their own homes. Our care can comprise a simple half hour a week for a well being check and a friendly hello, or a full assisted living package designed for you. We keep our care packages under constant review and adapt them as your needs change.
Our team are highly committed and experienced in the care field. The managers work closely with each team member and lead by example, regularly accompanying staff on visits. All of us pride ourselves on the close relationships we have with our clients; relationships built on trust and professionalism.
What we offer
- Personal care – washing, showering, grooming, dressing and assistance getting in and out of bed; continence management and assistance with medication administration where appropriate.
- Meals – support with meal preparation and fridge management. We can liaise with local hot meal providers on your behalf or cook for you.
- Domestic help – Housework and laundry. We can help you plan your weekly food and shop for you or with you. We can help prepare and freshen your home before your hospital discharge.
- Companionship – lack of confidence and loneliness particularly following a bereavement or a hospital stay, can make our visits all the more important. A short welfare check and a friendly hello might be all you need.
- Community access – accompanying you as you get out and about and building your confidence to face the challenges of everyday life. We can escort you to such things as appointments, church services, or lunch visits with friends.
The team have done everything we asked and more. All the carers ask if there is anything else they can do for us during our visits. We can’t praise them enough. Gill
All the carers that have been here to look after my wife have been excellent and we get on well. Brian
I’m happy that my social worker found this company so quickly and I’ve never been as happy with a care company as now. The carers are good and professional and I feel I can rely on them and there is always someone who answers the phone when I ring. Henk
Your kindness to mum when you were looking after her at home was not forgotten by her or her family and we would like to thank you all for the sterling job you do for people at a very vulnerable time in their lives. Kathy and Family
Mum looked forward to your carers coming. We certainly would not have been able to have her at home without your help and your amazing team. Thanks once again, the kindness of you all will never be forgotten. Jenny and Neville